Thursday, August 11, 2011

Fikir Kritis # 20



SCHOOL WAS FUN

HARRY: Teacher, would you punish me for something I didn't do?
TEACHER: Of course not.
HARRY: Good, because I didn't do my homework.
----------------------------------------------------------
RANDY: Dad, can you write in the dark?
FATHER: I think so. What do you want me to write?
RANDY: Your name on this report card.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BOBBY: I don't think I deserve a zero on this test.
TEACHER: I agree, but it's the lowest mark I can give you.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TEACHER: If you had one dollar and you asked your father for another, how many dollars would you have?
JOHNNY: One dollar.
TEACHER (sadly): You don't know your arithmetic.
JOHNNY (sadly): You don't know my father.


































No comments: